28 September 2005

So what has been happening now?

Well, for one thing, on the work front - I have been promoted!!!

w00t!

I am no longer department specific in my training role, I am now the corporate trainer, like company wide, yaaa me.

It was M34tb4LL's birthday yesterday, got him a MFL of pressies. What is MFL I hear you ask? Well the L stands for load, M stands for metric, and F stands for... Can I swear on this site without getting shut down? The F stands for fuck - metric fuck load. If you are going to be reading this site on a semi regular basis you are probably going to have to learn my abbreviations. But I'll have that a different topic.

So... M34tb4LL's birthday... slept in, nice. MFL of pressies given, all went down well :) Shopping, mostly window. Lunch, mostly sushi. Tidied house ready for the outlaws to visit, yes tidied!!! Bought cake, sponge cream jam. Noodle box for dinner and outlaws came over for coffee and cake.

As far as days go - it was one, and a pretty good one at that!

Tonight I am cooking (yes I am cooking) a special three course dinner!!! It is taking a while because that always seems to happen when I cook. But what we are hoping for is French onion soup with cheese toast, beef wellington with potato gratin, and apple tea cake with cream (ok the dessert is store bought, but the rest I made from scratch)

Tomorrow night it is off to the parental's house for dinner, pizzas from Mojo's Weird Pizza. That place needs a web site! their pizzas are insane!!!

My birthday is ths Saturday and I have already bought myself a little pressie - a pink ipod mini, tee hee.

:) G

No comments: