04 September 2005

A month gone already

Well, its nearly a month since I started this web blog and I have not put a single thing here yet.

The first thing that you should say about me is that I'm either REALLY busy and don't have to update this, or that I'm really lazy. I'll leave that on e for the masses to vote on.

So I have said this site is about me, but have not said who I am. Time to change that!!!

I am G. Other names I go by are Guru G, Reggie Lacerta, Lizard Queen, or my real name which is Georgi (the last one is only used by work people)

I reside in a leafy suburb of Melbourne with my long term partner M34tb4LL, also known as Globo Minutal, or by his real name which is Shane.

I am a work place trainer for an electricity company. This means I get spend to day with people who know less than me about electricity and pass on my vast amounts of wisdom - it can be a real power rush!!!

When I'm not at home I'm usually propped up on the couch watching telly, shopping on the net, or playing GuildWars (currently I'm a level 18 elementalist/ranger, and my charater is HOT). I also spend most of my nights chatting with friends in IRC.

The idea behind this blog is for me to dump any random thought, if I have any, but brain not always think good at times.

:) G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

W00t!

A post by G! Yay!