30 July 2006

My blog is broken!

I have been having trouble with the appearance of my blog recently. Rather than the smooth purple flow that is exciting to the eye i have had an angry, painfull for the eye, purple overflow!

Or at least that is what i thought, but how come none of my loyal readers have complained about the violent-violet appearance?

It has taken me till this morning to figure out what had happened when, as a last ditch effort, i opened the blog in interent explorer - it looked fine!

So my blog seems to only be broken in firefox, check the site of the dude that wrote the template and low and behold commentage about my the template does not display correctly and can he post a fix, to date, nothing.

So now i have fix my broken blog. I know it does not make a differnece to you my poor unforunate ie users, but i am perfectionist (and anyone who knows me will know that that is an out and out lie) and i can not have an angry fruit salad of blog in firefox.

So my purple passion template - RIP (can we please have a minutes silence?)

): G

3 comments:

TallulahBelle said...

It looks black to me, but over here in WA maybe everything is darker . . .

Reggie Lacerta said...

ummmmm, it is black! The purple template is broken so i have had to change it.

Anonymous said...

This is clearly the Savige family blogspot template.

Cf http://jayasavige.blogspot.com/