26 February 2006

So where are you all?

I have been getting complaints about how often i post here. I have been told that my blog has "following" of people that wish i would post on a more regular basis.

It is nice to know that my ramblings are read, but who is reading them? I know of a handful of people, but each of these people say they have others asking them to tell me to post more often.

So who are?

And i do try to post at least once a moth - in fact i have a reminder set in my calendar to remind me if i get close to the month mark without doing a post!

So, in closing - happy to hear that people like my ideal chatter!

If you like what i'm prattling on about, tell me! If you don't like my burbling, tell me (tee hee)

:) G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves*

Anonymous said...

Boo!

Anonymous said...

Look to your left :)

Anonymous said...

Well it is called "It's all about G". Wouldn't have thought there was much interest in the rest of us!